I get a ton of questions about where we get my clothes - the brands of what I'm wearing are usually tagged in my Instagram posts but I definitely have some favorite brands!
- Rororiri - this is the brand I wear most often! Their collections are always so chic and extremely well made, plus my human prefers clothing that has a leash hole at the back since I wear a harness when I'm out and about.
- Huts and Bay - is a Korean brand (ships worldwide) that always has trendy clothing and accessories.
- Chewsy - carries some of the best independent designers as well as their signature line of stylish everyday clothing.
- Max Bone - has the coziest sweaters and hoodies! Their SoHo boutique is a must-visit if you're in NYC!
- Le Chien Bleu NY - is a NYC-based brand that always has great patterns + super soft fabrics.
- Barker - is another Korean brand that has well-made casual clothing like the denim jacket I wear all the time!